FTK Pro Installer Kit
- Multimode and single-mode fiber ready
- Available with M210e QUAD OTDR with VFL
- Includes OPM5-2C Power Meter, OLS4 Light Source, and Accessories
- Includes Inspection Scope and Cleaning Supplies
- TRM® 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager – Document networks & Generate Reports
- Rugged transit case with pull handle and wheels
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing of premise networks
- Clean, inspect, and test fiber optic networks
- Verify integrity of installed fiber networks
- Fast fault location
- Splice verification
- Network documentation and reporting
- Troubleshooting fiber links
The FTK Pro Installer Kit from AFL is the perfect all-in-one fiber optic test equipment kit. The FTK kit provides a wide selection of fiber optic testing, cleaning, and inspection equipment to enable technicians to install, troubleshoot and maintain fiber optic networks. Complete with multimode and single-mode test equipment, the kit also includes test accessories in a convenient tough injection-molded ABS carrying case with a pull handle and wheels. The Pro Installer Kit is ideal for TIA Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing of premises (building and campus) networks or certification and troubleshooting of fiber networks.
FTK Pro Installer Kits are available with and without a M210e QUAD OTDR, a variety of Fiber Rings (launch/receive cables), an OPM5-2D power meter, an OLS4 light source, various adapters, multiple test jumpers, mating adapters, an OFS 300-200C inspection scope or DFS1 Digital FiberScope, and cleaning supplies that include One-Click Connector Cleaners, CleanConnect 500, FCC2 Fiber Connector Cleaning Fluid, and CCT Connector Cleaning Tip. Pro Installer Kits also includes Windows® compatable TRM® 2.0 Basic Test Results Manager software for analyzing stored test data and creating professional reports.