The Nanoflow comes standard with two sets of adaptor plates for 1.1–1.2mm and 1.4–1.6mm EPFU fibre (2f–12f) and with duct adaptors for duct sizes 3-5-7-8-10mm. This supports ducts sizes of 3–10mm and fibre sizes of 0.8–2.8 mm. Adaptor plates for other fibre sizes can be made on request.
The Nanoflow is delivered in a practical impact-proof carrying case with an integrated quick guide in the lid. Optional accessories include a tripod with quick adaptor and a shoulder strap to carry the machine around from customer to customer. Fibre can be blown while the machine is hanging from the shoulder strap if that is most convenient for the operator.
- Fully automatic fiber blowing machine with unique double fiber protection
- Battery-powered (independent of 110V/230V)
- Quick load of fiber and duct
- No tools needed = very easy to configure/operate/start up
- Easy to open and close by hand
- Easy load and removal of pre-connected products from the machine without cutting.
- Easy-to-read LED display (also at daylight), showing speed, distance, fiber protection and low battery information
- Can be placed in multiple positions for fiber blowing
- Lightweight but powerful
- Anodised aluminium construction
- Delivered in practical carrying case with quick guide
- Can be used with or without air
Specific Machine Data:
Typical Usage: Iniside
Fiber/Cable OD: 0.8-2.8 mm
Duct Size OD: 3-10mm
Initial Speed up to: 150 m/min (490 ft.)
Blowing Distance: up to 1200m (3940 ft.)
Rec. Airflow: 0-500 Vmin (0-0.17 cfm)
Rec. Pressure: 0-10 bar air (0-150 psi)
Height: 139 mm
Weight: 2.8 kg (w/o battery)
Watch a animated presentation of the NanoFlow:
GET IN TOUCH
We're very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call us, send us an email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: (02) 818 8129
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 5th Floor State Condominium, Salcedo, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila