TRM® 2.0 – Test Results Manager PC Analysis and Reporting
- Comprehensive OTDR, OLTS, Inspection Reporting Capability
- OTDR Trace Viewer
- Report Wizard
- OTDR Batch Editor
- OLTS Viewer Editor
- Include FOCIS Flex, FOCIS WiFi or DFS1 inspection results in OTDR / OLTS reports
- Supports Telcordia (GR-196 v1.1, SR-4731 issue 1 & 2) .SOR file formats
- Analyze OTDR traces with Bi-directional and Macrobend/Microbend detection
- Certify fiber results to Industry Standards
- Document Networks
- Batch edit OTDR test results
- Create Bi-directional OPM test reports
- Export .SOR files to .CSV format
Test Results Manager 2.0 (TRM® 2.0) is Windows®-compatible PC software providing an all-in-one analysis, viewer and reporting tool designed for use with AFL fiber optic test and inspection products. TRM 2.0 is available in Basic and Advanced versions.
TRM 2.0 Basic Software enables users to quickly view results, generate acceptance reports, analyze OTDR traces, loss or certification results and batch-edit OTDR traces uploaded from all AFL FlexScan, FlexTester, M-Series and C-Series OTDRs & OPM products. TRM 2.0 Basic also supports inspection report generation using image files uploaded from AFL’s FOCIS Flex and FOCIS WiFi PRO connector inspection solutions.
TRM 2.0 Advanced version adds bi-directional trace averaging, Microbend/Macrobend detection, and export of .SOR file contents to .CSV file format. Bi-directional trace averaging provides more accurate measurements of actual splice loss where different fiber types have been joined.
GET IN TOUCH
We're very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call us, send us an email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: (02) 818 8129
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5th Floor State Condominium, Salcedo, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila