VS300 View Safe Video Microscope
- Safety: The VS300 has no optical path to the user’s eye
- Ergonomic: Comfortable molded easy grip case
- 5 mm Universal Adapter included (accepts FC, ST, FC, etc.)
- View PC and Angled connector types including MPO/MTP
- NTSC Video Output
- Verify jumper ends are clean prior to connecting to network
- Inspect end-faces for scratches or pits
- Eliminate the most common network fault (bad connectors)
Inspect patch cords with NOYES VS300 from AFL. Designed for field use, the VS300 scope delivers a high quality end-face image at 400x magnification. Quickly identify scratches, dirt or other problems normally associated with poor network performance.
Safety by design: the VS300 Utilizes a camera and micro display to provide an end-face image while eliminating the optical path to the technician’s eye. This ensures no harm in the case of inadvertent viewing of live fibers. *
Standard Features Include:
- Universal adapter cap mount that accepts a variety of NOYES thread-on style adapter caps (ordered separately) to ease inspection of many connector style.
- 5mm Universal Adapter Cap included for viewing FC, SC, ST connectors.
- A momentary power switch located on the top panel keeps one hand free for focusing.
- Auto time-out feature provides long battery life from standard 2 x AA Alkalines.
- Tri-Pod mount: For stationary work, the tri-pod mount allows the VS 300 to attach to any standard camera tri-pod.
*Always follow your company’s laser safety procedures and never use an optical microscope to view live fiber optic connectors.
GET IN TOUCH
We're very approachable and would love to speak to you. Feel free to call us, send us an email or simply complete the inquiry form.
Contact Number: (02) 818 8129
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5th Floor State Condominium, Salcedo, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila